Monday 11 January 2010

Random Transmission from the Well of Lightning

Random Transmission from the Well of Lightning
received: November 23rd 2008

Beyond rock piling deeds, I open my eyes, find myself in the city of sighs, exhaling the stars I had imprisoned, and I am spirited to reverie. I have strayed into the theatre of your touch; your kisses vibrate with encore. Cherry lips sublime, with sword of soul, you draw out my mute tongue! Bless the visionary map, the brave passage, traveling with the line of birds; regarding with wonder the entwine of ivy and honeysuckle. All over again, craving the ambrosia fashioned in the press of our fragrant blends. When we appear at the Well of Lightning, the unarranged harmonies shall claim us. Listen, listen to the sailor songs of the Milky Way, feel the caress of breezes, and like the Moon, know that I adore you.

No comments: