Monday 11 January 2010

Random Transmission from Reveries Path

Random Transmission from Reveries Path
received: Dec 2nd 2009

I never forget my safety glasses, the debris when I walk outside makes me nervous. Birds swoop and caw and the dove that roosted in the wild Wisteria has left with her babies. Creaks and crackles jerk me out of my daydreaming. I serve coffee to myself and sit with the junk mail and slip to dreaming of talc powdered babies and bedtime stories, sandpits and sprinklers in the yard. The plug from the dam was pulled and I am flooded with a thousand little girls. The walkabout spirits call me and I cannot ignore their songlines. I wander down paths that lead to paths that lead to paths, I sit crosslegged, let the storms ride over me, then walk towards the sun.

No comments: