Monday 11 January 2010

Random Transmission from Retro Platform

Random Transmission from Retro Platform
received: January 22nd 2008

She is finding her little woman, parting her hair to the side, hands on hips, widening her earthy smile. She is me and I am her, and together we are Maelstrom. The blip blip plays a mesmerizing song, her legs swinging while she plays the game. Seeking the portals to the next screen, she bangs down a leg when she perishes. Re-set and she’s rocking the channel again. Re-set buttons erasing old crashes, granting immaculate opportunities. Possibilities are rousing. In passé, a big shot wanted all mine; I unfolded my fingers and gave them all over. Slow girl, dormant instinct. Retro is calling me from the kitchen and I must fold paper ships. It is my diversion; will I claim land at the end of sailing this turbulent sea?

No comments: