Monday 11 January 2010

Random Transmission from Phantasm Arterial

Random Transmission from Phantasm Arterial
received: January 21st 2008

Sweat coats the steer and I am bound for the breezeways beyond the arteries. It’s a meander to a pins and needles disorder, and a special occasion to saturate my palms in the second coming and light up the room with tail-lights. I honour the pit and score out the black from my core. Ersatz and bona fide chide with songs of grey. To riddle; Is the foresight of a fading planet ample enough to burrow into fallow soil, long enough to breathe life into? Enough to keep from laying wraith roots out in the sun, to dry, to turn back to the nadir of earth, forever and ever, amen? The clock strikes 4 and the wind bids play with the garden bells. A stray cat peeks through my window.

No comments: